I went to high school and completed my undergrad studies in Eugene. I received a doctoral degree from graduate school in The East in 1988. My family has been building or selling real estate since 1831, and has been active in the Eugene/Springfield real estate market since 1961. I grew up in the development and real estate business in Eugene/Springfield. I’ve been active in Eugene since 1995. My great, great, great grandfather built this building in 1831, and it still functions today.
Community Service: Craig Tomlinson
- Mid Oregon Harvard Club: Secretary, Treasurer.
- ARC of Lane County: Vice-Chairman of the Board of Directors.
- Mid Valley Rotary: Chair Public Relations, Board of Directors.
- Eugene Chamber of Commerce: Member. Editor, Greeters Newsletter. Board of Directors, Greeters.
- Extravaganza! of Eugene: Editor, 2010 Newsletter.
- Escrow Council of Eugene: Member.
- Springfield Chamber of Commerce: Member.
- Eugene Rental Owner’s Association: Member.
- Eugene Commercial & Investment Division: Member.
- Lane County Home Builders Association: Member: Co-Chair of Membership Committee.